Bresser Science ADL 601 F 40-1000x Microscope
The Bresser Science ADL 601 F 40-1000x Microscope has a transmitted light halogen illuminator (20 W) and continuously adjustable dimmers for reflected light and transmitted light. The trinocular head functions with both illumination modes allowing the possibilities of photography and binocular visual observation. The inclination of the eyepiece tubes is 30°. The fluorescence attachment includes a high pressure mercury lamp (100 W) with external power supply, a filter wheel and a radiation shield. The mercury lamp produces ultraviolet radiation in order to get fluorescence.
Accessories include excitation filter, beam splitter and emission filter: green, blue, violet or ultraviolet and fluorescence objectives (optional: 25x retractable, 40x-glycerine retractable, 100x-glycerine retractable).
Fluorescence microscopy is done e. g. in biology, medicine, microchemistry, geology, semiconductor production and environmental protection. The Science ADL 601F is an instrument with an excellent value for money. It also has these added features: fourfold objective nosepiece, lengthwise and cross moveable stage, coaxial focusing knobs (concerning fine drive: 200 µm / full turn), adjustment of eye relief, diopter adjustment and a phototube.
- Wide field eyepieces (WF10x, WF16x)
- Dividing eyepiece (WF10x)
- Different planachromatic DIN objectives (e.g. 4x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x retractable, 100x-oil retractable)
- The Abbe condenser (numerical aperture 1,25; with iris diaphragm and auxiliary lens)
- Dark field condensers (dry and oil)
- Immersion oil
- The phase contrast set
- Afield diaphragm (in order to obtain Köhler illumination)
- Filters (blue, green, yellow, ground glass, polarization).