5MP DIGITAL IMAGER
- Simple, rugged aluminum housed 5MP CMOS sensor
- Replaces the eyepiece on your traditional microscope. Turns any existing traditional microscope with 23 mm or 30 mm eyepiece diameters into a digital microscope
- Takes high resolution still images and 30 fps video*
- USB powered - Connects to your personal computer via open USB port
- Software included - Works with both Mac and Windows PCs
- More robust software with new features like measurement, calibration, note taking and comparison feature which allows comparing 2 live streams
In the classroom, lab, and for any person who has a traditional microscope, Celestron’s new 5MP Digital Microscope imager is the perfect tool to capture high resolution images and 30 fps video. Simply assemble the adjustment collar and the imager will replace any standard 23 mm or 30 mm eyepiece and plug directly in to your Mac (2MP max.) or Windows (full 5MP) PC via standard USB. The Digital Microscope Imager ships with the latest software and allows you to easily shoot, save, and share quality images and video and even make notes and highlight areas of your specimen for use in reports or presentations.