HUMMINGBIRD 7-22X50 MM ED MICRO SPOTTING SCOPE
- Easily carried in vest or coat pocket, in belt pack, or shoulder bag
- ED lens optical system provides sharp, clear images with vivid, well-managed color
- 7-22x magnification range spans binoculars and spotting scopes
- “Birder-friendly” close focus distance: 10 ft. / 3m close focus satisfies birding field optic requirements
- Waterproof / Nitrogen filled -- Protected against wet weather, humid conditions, and other environmental challenges
The name Hummingbird reflects many of the qualities of hummingbirds: very small size, highly mobile (they can fly in most any direction at will), and capable of long-distance travel (many migrate between South and North America). The Celestron Hummingbird is a “micro” ED spotting scope, and like its namesake, the Hummingbird Micro Spotting Scope is as well suited to long-distance travel as it is to the backyard.
Ideally suited for travel – the Hummingbird will easily fit into a pocket, shoulder bag, or carry-on luggage. This spotting scope is perfect for traveling birders as a more travel-friendly alternative to a full-size spotting scope. The lowest magnification level can also serve as a substitute for a binocular.
The Waterproof / Nitrogen filled construction of the Hummingbird keep it protected against wet weather, humid conditions, and other environmental challenges. The durable armor works to keep the Hummingbird protected against bumps and jolts both during transport and in the field.
The Hummingbird is tripod / monopod / window mount adaptable providing a variety of options for viewing. This spotting scope can easily be secured to a stable platform for comfortable long-duration or long-distance viewing.